Thursday, May 21, 2009

I really can't wait for "real" school to start again.

I just feel so unmotivated now and well... BORED! I have things to do or things I can do but I just feel blah!

1. ) I have Algebra to do. Which I have done all the homework and the practice questions and just have the test to take which isn't due until Saturday. Every Saturday is test day.

2.) Chemistry starts on the 6th, and well I'm sure I will be crazy "busy" with that class since stupid me took it in an 8 week format, so that makes it double assignment weeks. The piles of lab reports, quizzes and essay questions. These online courses are so much more work than in-person classes.

3.) I need to do some NCLEX questions to say on the Nursing School track that's for sure and I want to start outlining the second semester chapters too.


But it all seems so "fake"! How weird is that? I have come to the conclusion that I just can't be satisfied. LOL


Oh and in personal news, good news is that I am totally finally going to get some Korean food, which I haven't had in 4 years, on Friday and in not so good news, my Jeep sorta blew up this afternoon, pouring out coolant, I really hope its a simple hose or the water pump and not the friggin' radiator!!

No comments:

Post a Comment