Tuesday, June 28, 2011

T minus 23 days...

Until this Godforsaken Chemistry class is over. I am doing OK. Although I totally bombed my last test. The instructor does not grade on a curve but does do best 2 out of 3 on the exam scores, so I really hope the next one is better and I can just CaCO3 this up to a toss away. However, with the aide of a few sessions with the tutors for the first test which nailed me an A, its back to the tutors I go. I went today and things clicked. So I'll just have to put in a few hours to get through this intact with a high enough grade. I really want an A of course, would be OK with a B & would begrudgingly settle for a C. Of course at this point I just hope I pass.

My lab partner is flailing and floundering at a C before this exam and nailed a nice 36 on the last exam and a 1 one the last lab quiz. She still hopes to pull out an A. Um.. I think there may be something wrong with her math.

Oh and Pharmacology final coming and I have not even really put my effort into that class. So this weekend will be concentrated study, since the testing center is closed on Friday, it'll be off to take the Pharm final after chemistry class on Tuesday.

If I didn't procrastinate so much I would be ready since I don't have to work this week yet.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'm not looking forward to chemistry next semester.

    ReplyDelete