Monday, March 12, 2012

Urgent care part deux


Had to go back to urgent care today, the pain was just so bad that I could not stay on top of it with Ibuprofen 1000mg for longer than 3-4 hours, and then only if it stays glued to my side and I don't move it.

Of course I have had reactions to narcotic pain medications in the past, but at this stage, what is a little itching among friends? As long as I have zero respiratory distress then I figured a Benadryl chaser would work just fine. The Physician agreed.

Orthopedic surgeon sometime next week after the swelling goes down, and no I am not even going near worker's comp, heck sling and all I am able to still go into work, mainly because my case involved zero lifting anyway.


**********
In other news WICKED was amazing, my Mom loved it and we had a very nice time in georgeous downtown Tempe/ASU campus! MMMMMM... PF Chang's lettuce wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment