Thursday, August 21, 2014

Graduate School

Apparently because I am designated RN-MSN means that I am direct entry into Graduate School. Is that weird or what? I don't think I honestly ever thought I would actually be at the point of obtaining my Master's Degree.

When I set my current schedule and look toward graduation it looks as if September 2016 is my projected date. Of course that will only happen if I can proceed through the program without issues and at a steady pace.

September 1st is my Official start date and I have access to start History, Humanities, Speech, Biochem, and Statistics.YUCK!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! Those sound like fun classes.. well maybe not statistics lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Statistics was sucky but bearable, you can do it! I'm excited for your next nursing chapter.

    ReplyDelete