Sunday, September 18, 2011

Federal Jury Duty Summons

Is this because I registered to vote? LOL Ok, so Federal Jury duty is pretty weird. I am actually "on call" for a whole week. I have to start calling on Oct 29th to see if I have to report to the courthouse and every day that week unless I am called in.

I work nights... this is pretty messed up. I think I would just prefer if they said come on this day and it be done with, like state jury duty is.

I actually wouldn't mind being picked for a jury though. I think it'd be interesting in some aspect at least. But I don't want to have to drive down there after a night shift either... ya know!

2 comments:

  1. I had Jury Duty a while back but never got out of the waiting room. My number was just never drawn out of the 'hat'. It definitely wouldn't be fun after a night shift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to never sit on a jury again. Don't believe in the system anymore. The one jury I sat in they weren't allowed to give us all the evidence and even though we all knew he was guilty, he got off. Nope, won't do it.

    ReplyDelete