Wednesday, September 21, 2011

House Hunting again

So we started house hunting again. Just for rentals right now. Since I like to move alot :-) Anyway its pretty much because the need for a shorter commute is just a big deal. Our current landlord wants us to sign another lease, but since ours expired in Aug, I really have only wanted to do a month to month so we could move in the cooler weather for a change.

However, because its a different market than I am used to I am not really sure where I want to start looking. Of course craigslist, but you still have to be careful. Also the areas we are looking in are 1 older and 2 can be sketchy. All I know is I prefer private rental vs management company. But closer to work and school is the key.

Last time this was easier I had a nice rental mls to look at!

4 comments:

  1. If you let me know what you are looking for I can send you stuff from the MLS, no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I was hinting! :-) Mesa, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Higley, Ahwatukee... at least a 3/2. I work off of Ray/Higley, but hubby works next to southmountain off of baseline. So right now we found something that we are looking at that is 10 miles from my work and 15 miles from his work. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me an email where you want me to send this stuff and give me a price range..

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!!!!! Moving to civilization!!!!! I'm excited for you guys! I hope you find something great!!!

    ReplyDelete