Monday, February 7, 2011

Don't worry... be Happy

In lecture right now I am learning about stress, GAS, aka General Adaptation Syndrome, and stress Management. Of course its all about coping mechanisms and how stress can effect your patient,resident, client ( whatever the damn PC thing to say is ), but as I am coming off of the worst week so far of stress at work, I can't help but wonder if the sore throat, hacking dry cough and earache isn't just a tad bit of a conversion reaction despite the 20 degree temps we've been having during this "flu" season.

So in an effort to achieve a little retail therapy and replace the couch the black lab ate when he was a puppy last year I bought this one:

4 comments:

  1. I *hate* referring to my patients as "clients." I swear, it makes me feel like a hooker or something. Might as well start calling them *johns*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! love it. I heard this thing about the "client" because they were a paying customer. Hummm ask the billing department just how many "paying" customers they actually have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the couch it reminds me of mine, super huge and comfy and big enough to have all four of us watching movies together on it without touching each other. Good choice Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may just have a simple virus........ :o)

    ReplyDelete