Friday, February 4, 2011

Yuck

I feel like I am negative Nelly all the time. But I have to say that yes my job sucks. Today was payday though and my check is nice! LOL. Gosh, its the only reason I stay. Ain't that the truth for us all.

Just where to begin? Hum... I think I will hit myself on the head and just forget about this week.

Good news is I am going to Body Worlds tomorrow!! Woot! Last time I went to see this was with a bunch of 12 year old boys who snickered and laughed at the boobies and penises... HAHA... it was kinda funny to watch and hear them.


But this time I really want to SEE it.

3 comments:

  1. zomg. I am so jealous of you right now.
    I completely missed Body World when it was in Houston and I have been kicking myself over it for the past 2 years. I swear, it is almost enough to make me want to fly to Chicago to see it there. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya. Hate the job, love the money!

    ReplyDelete