Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feeling Good!


Wow exercise does make you feel better! I am slowly starting to come out of my depression despite the crap going on around here.

I am going to have lunch with friends from my "old" job tomorrow... can't wait!

I am finding it really hard to concentrate on school right now. Its just that Chem, Micro & Philosophy are BORING compared to L&D, Med-Surg & Mental Health... its so much busy work essay crap its driving me MAD! But I am going to keep plugging along and get some major essay writing done this weekend!

Still no ATT... Pearson Vue! URGH!!

Ok off to work out # 2 for the day... right now I am on a track that I do cardiomax for 25-50 mins in the AM, then the EA sports early afternoon,( which is what I am about to do), then cardiomax 25 mins again in the PM. I have a day or two that includes circuit and track walking instead... or a 5 lbs ball toss exercise and Biggest Loser Yoga to mix it up. My muscles hurt in weird places. I found that on the EA Sports one I really like the cardio boxing the most! I think it's because I get to punch the crap out of something! So, I think I'll take some classes at the gym after I've worked this program for awhile and of course get a job to pay for it! BTW incase you haven't guessed, Biggest Loser is my "Program" of choice right now...I figure since I don't have much else to do right now... might as well exercise like I was at the Ranch!

Oh and I skinned my knee on the treadmill the other day and it is AWFUL!! I have to modify exercises because I can't bend my need due to the amazing amount of pain, redness and swelling... so word to the wise... make sure your shoe is tight enough to prevent ankle rolling while on the treadmill!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I am so happy that you are doing so well with the work outs! You are inspiring me to get off my lazy butt and start working out again too. Especially since you say it is helping your depression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!!!
    You've totally inspired me to get my butt moving too!!!
    When you come out the other end of all of this- you should totally write a book!

    ReplyDelete