Monday, September 13, 2010

Gosh what's new?

I seem to be spending so much time on decorating every weekend that that is pretty much the extent of the goings on in my life right now. Work is still work. Not much going on there. I like the new nurse alot. There are some major changes coming though and I am thinking I will not be liking those at all. But we shall see, because even though we are greatly effected over all of this the RN's on our side are the only ones that have actually been told about the changes.

Humm.. my ex husband just found out his wife is pregnant with twins. Yeah my kids are not happy about the concept... and for once I am actually in a "better him than me" state of mind. At this point in my life starting back at the babies is not something I would want to do. I have my heart set on introducing some more travel & trips into the works as my kids leave the nest and am excited to see where my career is going to take me. I've toyed with the idea of adoption and the like but I always talk myself out of it because of daycare and the babysitter factor. For me grand kids are the next babies I want to cuddle ;-)

Oh and for the time being I have decided to finish my Associate's Degree in General Studies and defer the RN-BSN portion for a bit until I can find a job closer to home with less of a commute or until I figure out if I want to parlay this into a Social Services Degree instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment