Sunday, January 27, 2013

Now I have all of this extra NCLEX stuff...

So now I have all of this nursing school and NCLEX prep stuff I no longer need. I have about 60 days or so with Kaplan left and I have so many NCLEX study guides and stuff I have no idea what to do with it. I used a lot of NCLEX prep stuff while I was going through school, it's basically how I studied every semester, and I am positive it is how I got such a high score on my Exit HESI.

HESI-RN
Saunders Comprehensive Q&A (orange)
Kaplan Textbook
Kaplan Drug Guide
Hurst NCLEX-RN Review
Barron's NCLEX-RN Flash Cards (pharmacology review)

and a few Made Easy Books
*Med/Surg
*Cardiology
*Critical Care
*Fluids & Electrolytes

Not to mention my textbooks!

I really must go through them all now and take an inventory for craigslist or something.

7 comments:

  1. What about posting them on the allnurse website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to take the homemade ones you created via email??
    Frazzledrazzlern@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I would but it is way too much and I can not ship all of that free.

      Delete
    2. I totally understand that. Great blog though! It's good to know that I am not the only one dealing with some of this craziness!

      Delete