Sunday, September 14, 2014

Analysis of Humanities... a project

Seriously who the heck makes up some of these assignments? 3 topics that relate to my profession randomly need to be picked from art, film, and a specific list of literary choices... like really! What am I suppose to do read all frigging 20 of them?

I am almost done with my Powerpoint and seriously hoping that the BS I fill it with is enough to meet the rubric. I am just filling in the points and trying to use the key words to make it sound real. Some topics suggest 4-7 slides... I can fit a compare and contrast into one... should I really do 4-7 ? That's 21 slides just for one section alone and there are 4 sections with subsections galore... who on earth wants to sort through and grade that?

Urgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment