Friday, September 19, 2014

In the bag

One more class done. Now onto Biochem. 5 Projects for this class... each with 5-6 parts. Some have models to build, while some have diagrams. All have a powerpoint and "paper".

Staring it in earnest today. Hoping to have Task 1 submitted this weekend. It's the only class I have left open in my semester so I have to have my Mentor (Like Advisor) open up my next two. Which will be Nutrition and Stats. Not looking forward to Stats at all. So far I am very happy with the format though.

***uodated- Naw did not start my next class this weekend. Actually I wanted Outlander on Starz*** lol

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on doing so well! I was just wondering what you thought of Outlander? Is the tv series as good as the books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on doing so well. Don't envy your stats class. What did you think of Outlander? Is the series as good as the books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the Outlander series! I haven't read the series in years and forgot alot of the plots... so for the parts I remember I like. My mother is the big fan and owns every one of the books.

      Delete