Friday, September 12, 2014

On the agenda

Well I have three tasks of 4 completed and passed and 1 awaiting revision review. So hopefully that comes back ok and then I'll be done with my first class.

I submitted by PowerPoint for my second class which is the only thing due. Last I checked I was at #15 in the que. It'll probably be reviewed by tomorrow. I'm hoping I don't have to do too many revisions, let's hope for NONE, and that class will be done.

I scheduled the exams for two classes for next week. I have Care of the Older Adult on Thursday, and Humanities on Saturday. IF I pass those first time out I could be finished with 4 classes in 20 days!

I'll start my essay part for Humanities, its a compare and contrast essay, on Sunday after I take the test and see if I can get that written and submitted by Wednesday and at least I'll have meet my goal and attempted all 5 classes that I want to get done prior to October 1st. I plan October for Biochm, but from what I read on the support site it may not take that long since it's just 4 tasks based on things I have already learned in previous course work. Then it'll be November for Stats. I haven't even hoped that class and I am scared to do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment