Friday, July 23, 2010

More Algebra... heck no!!!

So I finally got the course outline on the classes and such that I would need for the LPN-BSN program at UOP... so needless to say, the title of this blog may speak for itself.

I think based on these two factors... Taking more Algebra, and repeating A&P 1... hummm yeah no thanks!!

Soooo... its back to the proverbial drawing board on where I want to take my education/career in the near future.

At this point I need, Humanities, Micro & Chem still. As well as a refresher Pharm now because it'll be more than 1 year since my last Pharm class.

What to do what to do.

I think at this point paying out of pocket and taking 1 class at a time until I have the LPN experience behind me to allow me to seek employment elsewhere is the only way that I can get RN to fit into my need for money and school commitments. I wish I worked for a place that cared about their employee's furthering their education... but they don't. But you live and you learn and in April of 2011... I will no longer be a new grad and will have that glorious 1 year or more of experience needed to take my LPN butt elsewhere. Right?

1 comment:

  1. I checked out a BSN program recently at a university here in VA and they want 6 credits of a foreign language...um, heck no! I purposefully got my other undergrad degree as a BS and not a BA to AVOID taking a foreign language.

    ReplyDelete