Wednesday, July 14, 2010

& the Winner is...

House number 1


Close to the kids school, great paint colors, nice upstairs, cute courtyard in the front entry & TONS of closet space.... down side is the teenie tiny kitchen/livingroom. Hate the kitchen I must admit, but there are so many positives that I can work with it.

But I am done hunting, it'll do and it gets me closer into town again by 18 miles and I have a bedroom with a door again!!

So plan is to move in for the first of course. We are giving the deposits on Friday. Kids start school again on the 2nd. It's going to be crazy around here again. But everyone is excited about the new move.

Have I mentioned that as a family we really love the new house smell so much that we pretty much move every year? I think that is why I will never buy. Oh well can't wait to decorate my new place!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your decision! It's a pretty house. I'm actually kind of envious, since by now we should have moved. My husband retired from the Air Force 2 years ago, which leaves us settled where we're at. I've never lived anywhere lnoger than 6 1/2 years, and this is becoming my second longest at 5 years. It's time to move! Of course, we don't need to move as we are in fact settled...but a new house would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!!! And back in town- that must feel sooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina-well since you'll be back in Phoenix soon to live you'll get to come visit ;-)

    kls- I don't think I have ever lived in one house longer than 2 years. But I've lived in the same "place" for 5... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw your comment on Angel's blog. For some reason I thought you were in Tucson, don't know why. I live in chandler so we are all practically neighbors!

    ReplyDelete