Sunday, December 19, 2010

Forcing the Christmas spirit

With 5 days till Christmas, we have finally decorated the tree, however, we are not decorating the outside of the house this year. I made some christmas cookies and did some shopping. Although with that too, I have a few more things to pick up and can't really afford to buy the big gifts right now the kids each want. Its kind of a depressing Christmas season for some reason. I have no idea why.

I have a job, I make more money and I feel broke. Weird. I think I just need to sit down and look at the budget and get some control. Then maybe I can trim the fat, get the kids the after christmas, spend the gift cards, presents that they really want.

After all I am working the 24th, 25 & 26th. I think that's why this year just doesn't feel right.

1 comment:

  1. Aww shoot, no fun working the holiday, sorry to hear that. Just take a deep breath and you'll get through this time okay. Just do what you can do.

    ReplyDelete