Saturday, December 11, 2010

Puppies 4 week update

They are all so funny. The triplets as I call them (Smith, Wes & Sako ) are a riot and love to play with people. Tika ( aka Lucy as her new family is wanting to call her) is a peanut of a thing and the smartest of the bunch of course. Moo is cute as hell a peanut and well a bit standoffish. He is not sure about people and thinks the vacuum makes good eatin'.

They are all lapping, piddle pad training & eating soaked puppy chow. Mommy could care less if they ever ate. So guess it's a good thing that they took to food easy enough.

So in reverse birth order:



Wes
Smith
Sako
Moo
Tika

3 comments:

  1. I feel a I really need puppy snuggles moment coming on!!! They're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend Smith.. he is the best cuddler and a big fluffy puff ball too! Our real life Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had to choose I'd pick Smith too. He's fluffy and adorable.

    ReplyDelete