Sunday, July 24, 2011

I can't put my finger on it...

But I feel kinda weird right now. I have this foreboding feeling like... depression is sitting on the edges and is going to smack me in the face again. I hope its just because of the giant ball of stress that has had me emotionally tied in knots for the last 8 weeks is over and my mind and body just don't know how to cope with the lifted weight.

Could it be I function better in stress?


PS... I Did not get an A in Chem but I did get a B. Our school does not differentiate from a B- B or B+ but my overall grade was a freaking 89%!! Sooo close!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh so close, girl don't let it bother you. You are an excellent student. And yes maybe you do manage better under stress, lots of people do. Try and do deep breathing techniques when you feel the depression coming on and allow yourself to sink into a slower pace called relaxation.

    ReplyDelete