Friday, July 1, 2011

oh B-ehave




Apparently I currently hold a B in Chemistry, which isn't really too bad since I REALLY did not understand the last few chapters. I did not understand the concept of chemical equations and reactants at all and was just guessing... but after a few hours with an Amazing tutor, I actually finally get it. Of course with some practice I hope to be able to put this all together, do the math correctly and pass my next test with at least a B but preferably an A. Then to nail that final!


In finals news I must take my Pharmacology final on Tuesday. So off this thing to get some work done on my study guide and review. Good thing is that these meds, actions & nursing considerations are not all new concepts. So at least I have a working knowledge of Pharm to base my study on.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I hope your Pharm final goes well girl. Thanks so much for your advice through all my schooling. You can answer this through email (frazzledrazzlern@gmail.com)and after your final is over with of course, but where would I find a patho and med/surg book for dummies?

    ReplyDelete