Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is there a crack in the bell curve?

Heck I was under the impression that there was NOT a bell curve at all in our chemistry class, but apparently it falls somewhere around how much you cry and exactly how many points he can give you on the extra credit final review to justify a passing grade so as not to upset his pass/fail ratio.

I am not speaking about me... but damn I really hope there isn't a crack in that curve where my name should be.

The third exam is completed and it best 2 out of 3 decision time tomorrow. He said a 1/3 of the class got A's except I totally KNOW I am not one of them. A few questions I strictly had to guess and they were NOT multiple choice. I am having sooo much trouble working out the word problems and during tutoring I get it, then wham! gone from my mind on just where to start. I see the question and BLANK!

Nursing math is wayyyyy easier than this!

here's hoping for a C!

2 comments: