Thursday, July 28, 2011

Saturday

So I have taken the great advise given, taken into account my utter lack of interest in paying so much for gas, and need & enjoyment of sleep. I have decided to sacrifice every Saturday for 16 weeks to the Microbiology department. I figure with 1 day a week in person class as opposed to 4 day a week in person class, I can actually finish my final online Humanities course too and be done with my ADN requirements.

Then just in case I have to wait one more semester for the RN Block I can roll into my three BSN general ed pre-reqs. Of course I chose this particular track aka school based on the fact that I do not have to take an extra Math class but its still a long pricey road ahead.

I feel like I will be in school forever!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in it for the long haul with you Christine! We'll get through this together girl.

    ReplyDelete