Saturday, October 8, 2011

When will I ever learn?

So today's Micro exam was an epic fail! I didn't really get to study as well as I should have, and not having had an exam created by that instructor, I had no idea exactly how to study. But I talked myself right out of the correct answer in the last minute. That correct answer was a MAJOR concept and of course effected every other question pretty much. So yeah I think an A is gonna be out of the question.

This class is boring and so stress free, unlike the rigor that was Chem, that the material just does not stick in my head. I really should have known after the first day I went, that the teacher's style and mine were not compatible.

Oh well... moving on and moving forward, can't look back. Maybe I'll rock the rest of the material!

No comments:

Post a Comment