Monday, March 23, 2009

Gummy Bears are good for a dry cough

well at least they worked for me today. Started to have a coughing fit and water wasn't touching it. Slammed a few gummy bears in my mouth and it seemed to suppress the urge. At least I didn't embarrass myself in class.

Good news is that the Pharmacology test was pretty easy. I got a 15/15!! I missed the bonus math question because it didn't dawn on me that how can you dose someone in 3.3 ml? Duh! Round to 3.0 moron. Oh well at least I did not fail and I am not desperate for points or anything an A is an A. Which is a good thing since I could not for the life of me figure out how to study with how bad I felt. But I guess taking antibiotics all these years, the stuff just sank in. However, one new drug did stay in my brain!

Shake and Bake syndrome! LOL 10 points for those of you who can guess the drug!

No comments:

Post a Comment