Friday, March 27, 2009

Week In Review




I used to post how many weeks were DONE at this time and for the life of me I can't remember how many weeks I've been in Nursing School... can you believe it?

I CAN tell you however, that I have 5 weeks of clinical left and 7 weeks of classes till the end of semester 1!! I can't decide if its flying by or dragging, but it sure has had its ups and downs, and promises to continue to be a rather wild ride down the home stretch!


So what have I learned in clinical this week?

1.) My instructor thinks I am the "Injection Queen" (Her words not mine) Of course we all know how much I love to poke people. LOL

2.) It's possible to get a P++ as a grade (In a P/F class)

and finally

3.) Yes Christine the urethra is not as scary as you thought it was. Even if it isn't as anatomically correct as those books make it appear to be!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment