Thursday, December 3, 2009

IV Class

Is in the books with a 97%. I am now officially certified to start and maintain IV therapy. Of course that doesn't really mean much at this point, but hopefully seeing that on my resume will boost me a bit higher as a new grad applicant.

Pinning is on Wednesday and after much thought and back and forth I came to the conclusion that... I FREAKING DESERVE TO GO!! So I am going. Its my graduation after all and although it is not the ADN or BSN diploma portion just yet... it is still a program I worked damn hard at and had to sacrifice alot of family time and financial stability, and a year of living with the folks,to do. So even though I didn't spend the $50 on the school pin I am still getting pinned with this one:

All in all I can't wait for the cap & gown portion in the near future... because it would be my first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment