Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 1


Of the Medifast 30 day experiment. Already I can tell this is going to suck. I am not really big on the drinks that go along with dieting. I am pretty much a picky eater, so of course this food is going to take some getting used to. The only thing I can really foresee as being tricky will be the fact that 1 meal I have to make. A lean protein and veg. I am going to try and make some stuff in advance so that I can just grab it and go. The worse part is that I work second shift and am hungry now at odd times and sleep at odd times.

But I will give it an honest month and see what happens. I am hoping to lose at least 50 lbs by October. But am hoping for a total of 110 at some point. So time will tell if I can stick with this.

I am already down a total of 14 pounds since Feb, having gained back 2 of the pounds I had lost in total. But since I wasn't really dieting... I guess that makes sense.


Today's menu:

Dutch Chocolate Shake
Chili
Cappuccino
Chocolate pudding
Oatmeal raisin crunch bar
3 oz lean chicken breast w/ 2 cups of spinach & seasoning of my choice ( I think )

Massive asses call for drastic measures!!

2 comments:

  1. wow! Good luck! I'm excited to see your results!!! It's good you're giving it an honest month- see how it works- I really hope it works out great, and if not, I hope you find something that works even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck Yuck double yuck!

    Hopefully it pays off though!

    ReplyDelete