Friday, May 7, 2010

Night from hell

Just when you think you'll have a good night because the usual person that is demanding of your time is not there, the others simply pick up the slack. When change of shift starts with an incident report you know its going to be a bad day.

Wow I wonder why I ever thought I wanted to be a Nurse? LOL


Today is online driver safety to satisfy my ticket that I got on the interview day for the job I didn't get. BORING! The cost was $6 less than the ticket it self, but at least no points on my record. So that's good.

Birthday trip.... each year we go somewhere for my birthday since its usually Memorial Day Weekend. This year I have to work Memorial Day, although i don't qualify for holiday pay yet, which sucks, so this year we are going the week before, hopefully. So we decided to go to Universal Studios LA. I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOOO!!! Hope you have a great time for your birthday trip! Working holidays is one thing I am not looking forward to when I become a nurse. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! That sounds like so much fun!! Take me with you please!! I need a break from reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That'd be great- I hope the trip goes awesome!

    ReplyDelete