Friday, October 2, 2009

Moving



So I've done it. I've decided to move. Found a cute little cabin type house in the desert and its beautiful. A bit of a longer drive, 15 miles south from where we live. But hey, what are you gonna do with limited income and a depserate desire for my own space. Things will be a bit tight in the beginning but nothing we shouldn't be able to handle. Actually since we've moved to this state we will be paying the least amount for a house, with the fewest bills!

Bonus is the house looks small on the outside but had a surprise of a greatroom! Of course its only 1200sq but oh what a view!


Of course this is one of many But the pictures I have right now don't do it justice.


Oh and plus it has a really nice woodburning fireplace!


2 comments:

  1. I love your new place, the fireplace is very cool! Good luck with the move, those things are always stressful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home! Good for you and getting a new place.

    ReplyDelete