Monday, August 30, 2010

Another busy weekend DIY style

I think we are finally finished at the old house and I am hoping to hear back from the landlord about my money. I talked to him on Saturday and he said there were only a few small things left. So needless to say they were completed yesterday and I am done done done with the snake and ant hotel.

Saturday I did another DIY project. I started painting my upstairs hallway to complete the look the previous occupants had started and now the house is starting to look more homey. I also added a border backsplash to the kitchen and refinished a book shelf.

I'll have to hunt down more paint this coming weekend and finish the hallway and decide on a color for my bedroom and get that started. Oh and I need to take a major trip to IKEA for some white accessories for my bookshelf...

I think I watch too much HGTV ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment