Monday, August 16, 2010

My busy weekend



Thursday I found a table at Goodwill that I thought would be awesome to refinish. It was just exactly what I wanted. The cost was only $39.99. The table set I wanted for the kitchen was $399.99... so yeah a deal. So Saturday hubby and I headed out to the Savers, Salvation Army and finally back to the Goodwill in search of this table again. To my joy it was still there and guess what? It was half off Saturday. So I got the table for $19.99! We had the chairs already. So with a can of black semigloss for $12 I recreated the "exact" $399 table for only $31.99... well I still have some paint left and also refinished a coffee table we had and a bookshelf.. so the paint cost has totally been spread out.

Hummm... I love HGTV and DYI channel!!

2 comments: