Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Consensus is....


That this semester has gotten off to a crappy start! All day today at lab I heard stories of people going home and crying and wondering what the hell we got ourselves into. I am not sure if it is the instructor, the expectations, or the fast pace that is causing this much havoc. I question this every day and now have a better understanding of why a friend of mine failed this block by a few points.

First test is tomorrow. I am finding it harder to study the content because I have a grasp of it already, but seeing as though this instructor says she tests in many alternate formats, I am not sure if I can fit verbatim stuff in my crowded brain!


Wish me luck... I will definitely need it this semester. Seems, we have an exam every week until the Aug 4th at the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment