Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day!!

Wow only 7 more days until orientation and 19 more days until the start of the Summer Semester!! WOW!

So this being out of work thing is causing work dreams! I actually really miss work right now. I hate that there is another nurse there right now. On the 14th it will be 1 year of being at that position. I am the nurse they have had there the longest. It feels very weird not going into work this long. I have actually never officially missed a day of work that I haven't made up since I started other than for the funeral and surgery.


I have to go in today to the doctor's office and pick up my letter for work, and get my 1st Hep-B injection (again) and the second TB test for the step two. Then my health & safety paperwork is complete for school at least and that is one more thing to check off my to do list.

My birthday is Memorial Day this year, usually we do something or go somewhere, but I am not sure that will happen this year because of school. We shall see I guess. Sometimes I get that spur of the moment burst of energy and a bit of extra cash and have been known to adventure off somewhere.


2 comments:

  1. He, ask and you shall receive. I posted an old Lab interpretation sheet I have and an ABG work sheet. Call me is you want to try and meet and go over them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being at your job for a year and being the longest nurse there!

    ReplyDelete