Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Schedule for the summer looks a little like this:

*** update***

Well next week my schedule will be work free. Why? Because I just received a call saying my case was admitted to the hospital and will probably be there all week. 1. Scary because of the temps. 2. Well it gives me a chance to acclimate to school. 3. Man why wasn't it last week or the week before, when I had actual paid time left?


Sun- Get caught up day, grocery shopping, cooking, laundry, maybe gym if I don't have too much homework.
Mon- School from 8-4 then gym after that maybe around 7 or 8
Tue- School from 8-4, then gym around 7 or 8
Wed- School from 8:30- 2:00, Trainer from 3-4, nap from 5-6:30,work from 7pm-7am
Thur- School from 8:30 - 2:00, 3:00-6:30 SLEEP, work from 7pm-7am
Fri- No school sleep from time I get home until I wake up. Work from 7pm-7am- (30 min on bike at work)
Sat- No school, sleep from time I get home until I wake up. REST day, No work!


It is going to be a crazy summer.... but in the end it will be worth it!!

5 comments:

  1. That is rough!
    I hope you survive it!
    Yes, will be worth it in the end for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will survive the summer! Call me if you need some study help. I just found out when you get to 4th block you will get to meet a friend of mine, he's pretty excited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are there two 4th Blocks running in the Fall?

      Delete
  3. My Lord you're going straight from work to school with NO sleep & then only sleeping THREE hours before you go back. I would literally be the walking dead & certainly wouldn't want to care for anyone. You are a super woman for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Thursday's are going to suck. I expect to lose a complete day over the weekend to sleeping. Good thing I have a co-worker now on NOC shift, so IF I need to take a lunch break and catch a catnap, she will cover for me. I imagine I will need one.

      Delete