Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Do over

So I am heading out soon to retake my Peds Math Practicum that I failed liked a big dog earlier in the month. It's the last step to actually officially passing Block 3. So last night I reviewed all the formulas, the steps, and such... and they actually just slid right into my head like butter.

When I tried to do this the week before it was like NOTHING would stick and the simplest things felt like I was running into a brick wall over and over again.

Was it emotional stress that was blocking me or lack of sleep and rest?

I hope I can get all of this new semester's information to sink in just as easily.

***update**

That's done and passed. Nothing in front of me except Block 4!!
Now to get that final grade posted so I can submit it to work and get some frigging money!!!
!

2 comments:

  1. That's great!!! I love when learning feels effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll do fine but keep us posted anyway!

    ReplyDelete