Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Panel Interview

I don't mind the format... but all in all... I freaking hate interviews. I always feel like either I say too much or not enough or whatever. You get a good feeling and then well a bad feeling all in one interview. It just is NOT the best way I make my impressions. Anyway ya just never know about these things.

So the job is a bait and switch, if that makes any sense, it was advertised as 1 thing, but is actually something else. Not bad, but just something else. I won't go into a lot of detail just yet, but either way and I should know early next week, I guess. So I will tell you more about it later.

Right now I am at work in my brand new Cherokee Flexible Scrubtop which I will write an official review on later, sense this one I was approached about. But let's just say these tops have become a staple in my wardrobe since I found them in my last uniform shopping trip where I discovered I had gone down 2ish sizes, if only they did not have the Kangaroo pouch pocket and had regular front pockets, but the best part, they are form fitting instead of boxy!

No comments:

Post a Comment