Thursday, January 7, 2010

Depressed

Here I am bored outta my tree, wondering if I should pick up some CNA hours ( knowing I wont) & a very mild depression is beginning to set in.
Most of my classmates are starting Block 3 on Monday and I am in limbo still.
I think if I had my test date already and was working toward that I wouldn't feel so out of it, but its like I've spent the past two years of my life working towards being a Nurse and although I have a paper that says I completed one program = Practical Nurse, I don't feel like one. I feel as if I am not moving forward, even though I have enrolled in my classes, who's start dates are approaching, and I could tentatively be enrolled in Block 3 as early as May,if space and grades allow, I would rather be on here bitching about my NEW NURSING JOB or at the very least about all the studying I have to do!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment