Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Revelations

I spoke with the advisers today and

1.) I am exempt from CRE101 (Critical Reading) So that's one graduation requirement I don't have to waste time taking!

2.) I should get financial aide for this term to cover the cost of classes and books for the 3 classes I have to take to get into the next block (RN year).

So... it should be Microbiology, Chemistry and Philosophy starting Feb 16th. I know I blogged alot about being burned out with school, but this time off has told me one thing. I really need to be on a forward path, I hate floundering around like a fish out of water.

So this gives me a plan & a back-up.

Options: Options and me are a bad thing sometimes but I always have to have a back-up plan. That's the way I have been working through this Nursing School Journey. After all the nursing program that I did get into was a back-up, so I am an advocate for A and B.

So... if the stars align correctly and my paycheck comes in I can take the NCLEX-PN and get a job. If I get a good full-time job prior to August I will pursue the BSN route. If I don't get a full-time job then I'll apply into Block 3 at my Nursing School for the ADN program.

Either way its forward progress and perhaps I won't be in this funk for too much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment