Thursday, January 28, 2010

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise...


Not a knock on the door but a walk in, introduced my parents this morning. Kinda out of the blue. I have a telephone but apparently they were out and about and decided to continue their drive to the middle of no where to my A frame in the desert.

So my mother, says that she did her Federal Taxes and is getting a good size refund, since she is out of work. AND... is going to loan me the $500 next Friday to finally submit my application to the board. So whenever my check comes in I can just pay her back then!

Hopefully they'll get my application processed pretty quickly and send my ATT so that I'll get a date for February. More likely it'll be early March. But I am keeping my fingers crossed and taking the very first available date.

So I shall be studying my butt off once again... just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment