Tuesday, July 14, 2009

34000 feet


In flight Internet access! Awesome. Course my battery life is crap so it won't make it the full 4 hours of in flight but hey, its a couple of hours of diversion. Free movie, of course I have seen it, but Delta does not offer much by way of a breakfast like my husband got on Continental. Tickets aren't cheaper these days but you sure as hell get jipped!

Its like a flying minibar!

In other news I had a great vacation and I am sure going to miss everyone, but I am sooo looking forward to getting back to my own bed, my own space, and my dog! I miss her hugs!

Ugh! I wish my battery life was longer or we had a plug here, cuz I could track my flight, love to do that. Currently we are about to leave upstate New York, traveing through Michigan and across Iowa and Nebraska toward Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment