Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Facts

Fact # 1- Ok so I finally managed to get the financial aide thing all set... well I hope so cuz I received a weird email from them, but it didn't made much sense so I have to go in and talk to them once school starts, because it said something about financial aide not paying for classes at that school that were outside my "track". I only have 10 credits for that specific track. So I think I have to just make sure they put the correct major on there. I was told by my other school that as long as you put Nursing, they knew you had alot of classes to take. I am hoping that I'll have a job that will be able to help with paying for the RN portion in the future.


Fact # 2- My 15y/o nearly 16 y/o old daughter is officially driver's permitted! WOW... it seems like it was forever ago we were talking about it. She has been wanting to drive since she was 12 and she is now in the driver's seat... I think I only panicked a few times. LOL

Fact # 3 - I have a sore shoulder that just keeps getting worse. I fell around Christmas and since then my shoulder has been really sore, especially when I try and sleep, I get a burning feeling and a horrible sharp ache. I think I have to go back to the doctor and get it rechecked. I am thinking its possibly a torn rotator cuff or some such... and I don't want it to be anything that could be too bad as it may affect my clinicals and job hunting... although since I fell at the Mall I could sue them over it. I have no idea if I should do that. But its an option and well I ws luckey enough to slip and fall,and well damn, this thing requires so much Motrin to get me through the night and I am still taking my Flexaril once in a while... like last night, so I can sleep... the side effects to me is, I slept until 12:30 today... not good cuz no one woke me up. I have black-out shades because I used to work nights so I have no idea that it isn't still night.

Ok well enough blabbering... LOL off to get something done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment