Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Relaxing vacation... filled with food

I think one of the major reasons to go on a vacation is the food! Being a regional transplant ( moving across country ) I miss some of the foods of the New England area that I can't get in Arizona. That being said, I just ate one of my favorites and it lived up to the hype! Steak, cheese, onion, green peppers & hot pepper relish in a pita!

Hubby and I are going to have a New England Clam Bake complete with lobster this weekend (belated anniversary dinner) with our trip up to Quincy Market Place.

Tonight I am going to have a maple walnut hot fudge sundae from Friendly's!

So I pick hubby up tomorrow at 5pm and we leave here in 6 days!

The kids are all off with their friends and my nephew is with my uncle right now. So just me and my sis and a house full little boys! It'll be nice when we can get at least 1 night and go out and have a drink just the two of us before I head back home. Who knows when the next time will be that I will see her, with school and then hopefully starting a new job after that, vacations are not first on the list!

Ok well off to... well nothing, cuz I have nothing to do at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sounds like you're making the most of your vacation- way awesome!

    ReplyDelete