Sunday, July 12, 2009

Colorful trains, food, tall ships and Havard Yard.

Pictures to follow but needless to say we spent a very busy day in Boston yesterday.

We took the Green line into Boston from a T stop outside the city, as we are staying about 45 minutes outside downtown Boston. Then, we took the Red line The Capital Building, then to Harvard Square, had lunch at John Harvard's, great food! Then we took the Orange line to the Silver line to see the Tall Ships at the wharf, from there we walked down to the Old State House took the Orange line up to Quincy Market then took the Green line up to North Station to see the "Garden" and the Zachem Bridge. At that point we took a detour on the Orange line to Chinatown, then hopped back on the orange, headed off to the Blue line to Government Center, then caught the Green Line back out to the car.

At which time we headed to my favorite Irish restaurant and had some great food there, except that my tummy was still full from lunch, so I have some leftovers.

Today I went to a place in Worcester called Bollywood for Indian food... it was actually GREAT! Then for dinner we went for Lobster... i will post pictures of our awesome food vacation once I get home! Oh I miss my bed!

1 comment:

  1. Now that I'm into Indian food, when I go out there, I'll have to check that place out!

    ReplyDelete