Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week in Review

Humm.. Monday and Tuesday were crazy at work. 1 Pt just kept screaming and climbing out of bed and ended up with so many bruises. I finished the shift with that person in a Geri chair at the nurse's station and it worked. I was thinking that they just didn't want to be in the room alone.

Wednesday I went to see Marmaduke with the boy. It was a nice day off.

Thursday and Friday back to work to my screaming pt actively dying. Hospice makes no sense. When we need a sitter to keep that person calm and safe, they don't send anyone. When they can't get out of bed and are safe and calm, they send someone to sit with them all day and most of the night!

Yesterday I took a Flexeril and ended up sleeping ALL DAY! What a waste of a day off. I had planned on taking the dogs swimming.

Today is meatballs in the crock pot, chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies and laundry sorting. Yup fun fun fun!

1 comment: