Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MediFast Fail

Ok so June 1st is NOT going to be the day I start this. Actually, I am sending it all back, save the stuff I tried. Now I am stuck with 6 packages of crap of 5 items I will never eat. I just can't do it. I need some semblance of real food and this crap actually physically made me puke.

So its back to the drawing board and I'll figure something out at some time. I'm thinking Jenny Craig. But in the mean time I have decided to at least take baby steps and watch what I eat and try not to eat at night. Its just the crazy work schedule makes it so hard and I am starved when I get home at whatever time late, because I never have time to eat at work. On the bright side I am still down 16 pounds and have not gained back what I have lost, despite cake and eating late. I am working on portion control and not stress eating.

Ok time to hit the road and head out to work to give those meds to my drug seekers.

Wow... enabling has become my life.

4 comments:

  1. aww, well you gave it a shot, I wouldn't want a program that made me throw up either LOL
    I hope you find what works for you, but sounds like you're already doing pretty good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny Craig is awesome, I have always wanted to give it a try! I cant wait to hear how you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that's what that diet was supposed to do. Make you puke away the fat? Bummer! We are all looking for that magic diet that will melt away the pounds with the least amount of effort on our part. I know because I've tried them all! I've always said I would never consider gastic bypass but it's popping into my head more and more. Especially since I was recently diagnosed with diabetes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck. Sounds like some horrible stuff.
    Agree with Pam, maybe the point is to lose weight be puking it all back up. If that's the idea though, you can just get some ipecac! LOL

    Did down in to your nursing training, you know the formula for weight loss is simple: More output than input.
    However, it's not so simple to implement.

    Balanced meals ( 5-6 little ones remember?! ) of fresh vege's, fruits, grain, LF protein
    And a regular exercise program is all you need.

    Personally, I find that once I can get myself on a routine workout schedule everything else about the process becomes easier.

    Good luck! I know you'll find a way that will work great for you!!

    ReplyDelete