Thursday, February 12, 2009

2009... you suck

2009- wow where to begin, you are only a little over a month old and you already Suck. First you blow up my husband's car and make me have to carpool! Don't you understand I am not a morning person and do not want to get up at 4:30am! Then you blow up my laptop. Don't you understand that I am a Nursing Student and a laptop is my lifeline! I can't afford to purchase the software it takes to reload a damn operating system! Now you are messing with my car! How dare you cause the motor on my heater/ac to die!! OK so I live in Arizona and it's supposed to be warm here, mild winters, blah blah blah, I had ice on my windshield yesterday and we don't have scrapers here! What am I to do when its as hot as the surface of the sun in a few months with no AC?

What do you say for yourself, 2009?

5 comments:

  1. What software is it that you need? That may sound like a dumb Q, but I'm computer-retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so sorry honey! My 2008 was like that! And my "enter" key on my lap top died. Its making writing papers really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KLS- they said I need the recovery disk which reloads the VISTA desktop stuff. I have no idea really I'm sure they'll tell me for more money.. LOL. Since I can't find the disk and code for my Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel & Powerpoint) I have buy it again too. Oh well hopefully my student loan check will come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany- that sucks about the enter key! Is there a function key that works that? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My school recently sent out emails for student/faculty specials on MS Office. Email me and I'll forward you the email! Krysanthemom2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete