Saturday, February 21, 2009

A meme for Couples

I always find these interesting. Thanks Jen in the Desert!

What are your middle names?
Lee, David


How long have you been together?
12 Years this time, alhough we first met and fell in love in December of 1989

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About 5 minutes

Who asked whom out?
He asked me out, but I sent him a birthday card this time to get the ball rolling.

How old are each of you?
Me- 33 Him - 37

Whose siblings do you see the most?
They all live in another state and the last time we saw them, we saw them all. But I talk to my sister the most

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?

Infertility which lead to a cancer dx


Did you go to the same school?
Yes but not at the same time.


Are you from the same home town?
i don't really have a home town (we moved alot) but in a round about way, yeah you could say we were.

Who is smarter?
I have the higher IQ but he knows alot about things i don't and vise versa


Who is the most sensitive?
Ha! That would have to be him actually

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We like to try different things all the time so we don't really frequent the same place too many times.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Across country from Massachusetts to Arizona

Who has the craziest exes?
That is a total TIE!

Who has the worst temper?
Him without a doubt

Who does the cooking?
ME... as a matter of fact he just came in asking what was for supper

Who is the neat-freak?
Me, but not by much. I hate to clean


Who is more stubborn?


depends on what it is that we are being stubborn about. It can be me or him equally

Who hogs the bed?

Me!


Who wakes up earlier?

He does for sure. But he naps, I don't.


Where was your first date?

I don't know if we had a real first date. We hung out a lot at my house, then his house. When we were kids, but this last time we went to dinner.


Who is more jealous?
Me.

How long did it take to get serious?
About minutes after we first met each time. But it took 10 years to get married.

Who eats more?

Him, even though he's skinny and I am NOT


Who does the laundry?

We both do, or else it would be way more wrinkled if I let him do it alone.


Who's better with the computer?


Me

Who drives when you are together?

he does

No comments:

Post a Comment