Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Musings and such

So in class yesterday we never did get to the Mental Health Chapters. We were trying to finish up some things that were going to be on the test next week. There is so much, although the chapters in the books are short reads they encompass such a broad range of stuff to throw at us in a 20 question test.

Rehabilitation (Chpt 39)
Long Term Care (Chpt 38)
Home Healthcare (Chpt 37)
Culture (Chpt 7)
Coping Mechanisms, Stress and Anxiety (Chpt 34)
Death, Dying and Loss (Chpt 9)

It's no wonder we are all feeling so discombobulated!


Oh... in the randomness that is my thought process sometimes... I just realized that in three months I will have TWO children in High School!! I am feeling so OLD!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate how much material is covered on each test? How am I supposed to know it ALL? That, and the incredibla about of time we spend on careplans it's amazing. I wish there were 5 more hours in a day!

    ReplyDelete