Monday, February 9, 2009

So Random **updated**

My ex-husband friend requested me on Facebook... WTF?

Oh and I must say that I have come to the conclusion that Facebook is in fact... LAME! Yup I said it. So sue me. It is so stupid. Do I really care when someone I don't know comments on someone else's Wall, photo, or takes a random quiz and do I really need to be notified by email of such? How the hell do I shut that spam email thing off? My daughter says she keeps getting crap requests from me for the stupid shit too, and I don't even send anything! I've been hijacked I tell you! So yeah Facebook is lame!

Ok so off to get ready for the Pharmacology test.

*****UPDATE - TOOK PHARM TEST, PASSED! BUT FREAKING PISSED CUZ I FORGOT TO PUT ML INSTEAD OF MG ON THE MEDICATION DOSAGES AND SO YEAH I GOT THAT ONE WRONG,EVEN THOUGH THE MATH WAS RIGHT!!!! THEN I MISREAD THE QUESTION ABOUT HALF-LIFE, IT SAID EXCRETED I WROTE DOWN THE REMAINING AND YEAH SO THAT ONE WAS WRONG. BUT OTHER THAN THAT I DID WELL***** OK so I just checked blackboard and I did in fact get credit for the Math question so I got a 14/15 !!! That's an A!!

I have two hours to kill after class before I have to go and pick up hubby. Guess I'll be in the library studying for tomorrow's Theory Test!

No comments:

Post a Comment