Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sometimes I think life is a circle of crap you've done time and time again...

Oh how I wish my life were a frickin' triangle so it would just get to the point! Not the end... just the point.

Sometimes I wonder why what I dreamed my life would be doesn't actually appear to be the one I am living and then I think, well maybe it is. Disturbing news this week kind of threw me into a sort of funk, of course I was already really in one, so it made me question everything.

I suppose I have not reached self actualization as of yet and know there is so much more I need to do, to feel, and to discover, along my way.

As I wake myself from my reverie with a shake. I say to myself " You need to be patient! You have a journey left to travel and miles to go before you sleep. Wake up and start enjoying them!"

Have you ever questioned whether or not your living the life you had expected to be?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely, I question that all the time. You are right on girl. You just need to be patient and enjoy the moments you have now, otherwise you will look back on them and wonder why you didn't.

    Life moves faster than we realize. Pretty soon we will wake up and wonder where it all went.

    ReplyDelete